UGN has seven facilities throughout North America, employing more than 1,500 Team Members.
All UGN manufacturing facilities offer Just-In-Time (JIT) production and shipping capabilities coordinated with each customer’s schedule. Our modular shipping containers and large dock areas allow quick loading on a variety of transport vehicles.
While also focusing on the community, each facility gives back and below is a list of charities that we at UGN proudly support:
- Make A Wish Foundation – Tinley Park, IL
- Housing Opportunities – Valparaiso, IN
- Carl Perkins Child Abuse Center and Liberty High School (Partner in Education) – Jackson, TN
- Pulaski County Community Clean Up Day and American Cancer Society Relay for Life (in 2011 they raised $ 5,324 – making them the 5th place team in Pulaski County for the event) – Somerset, KY
- Salvation Army and Respond Now – Chicago Heights, IL