UGN has six facilities throughout North America. Combined with the corporate office in Tinley Park, Illinois, the company employs more than 1,500 team members.
- Chicago Heights, Illinois
- Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Jackson, Tennessee
- Monroe, Ohio
- Silao, Guanajuato, Mexico
- Somerset, Kentucky
- Valparaiso, Indiana
All UGN facilities offer Just-In-Time (JIT) production and shipping capabilities coordinated with each customer’s schedule. The modular shipping containers and large dock areas allow quick loading on a variety of transport vehicles.
With a focus on the community, each facility gives back. Below is a list of charities we proudly support:
- Make-A-Wish Foundation—Tinley Park
- Housing Opportunities—Valparaiso
- Carl Perkins Center for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Liberty High School (Partner in Education)—Jackson
- Pulaski County Community Clean-Up Day—Somerset
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life—Somerset
- Salvation Army and Respond Now—Chicago Heights